Becoming an AmeriCorps Partner
C.O.R.E. Susquehanna AmeriCorps is always looking
for new host sites to help "Get Things Done" in Central Pennsylvania. Listed
below is some basic information about what it takes to become a part of the
What You Give
- Participation contribution of $6,100 (full-time), $1,600 (summer).
- Time to prepare monthly and quarterly reports with assistance from C.O.R.E Susquehanna staff.
- Supervision to the AmeriCorps members.
What You Receive
- Program assistance from C.O.R.E Susquehanna and our overseeing agency, the Union-Snyder Community Action Agency.
- Approximately 1,700 (full time), or 450 (summer) hours of service from the C.O.R.E. Susquehanna member.
- Becoming part of a national service program that is changing how Americans view national service, volunteerism, and non-profit organizations.
- The opportunity to improve and expand the mission of your organization through AmeriCorps.
- Up to ten percent of member time will be served in group activities.
Click here to fill out an application!
AmeriCorps National |
Ed Award Information |